If you have any pre-sale questions do not hesitate to contact us through our profile.
- Ultra Responsive
- Retina Ready
- Multi-page and One Page Versions
- Fullscreen Slider Sections
- Fullscreen Parallax Sections
- Fullscreen Sections with bullet navigation
- Sortable Portfolio ( opt for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 column layouts with large, small or without margins )
- Several Homepage Layouts
- Several Project Layouts
- 3 About Page Layouts
- 3 Contact Page Layouts
- With working AJAX contact form
- Standard blog index with sidebar right
- Creative blog index with grid ( opt for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 column layouts)
- Full width blog index
- Post page with sidebar right.
- 2 Header Styles ( support for sub-menus and mega sub-menus )
- Off Screen Mobile Nagivation
- 2 Footer Styles ( minimal or multiple column )
- MailChimp newsletter signup form
- 404 and 500 Pages
- 400+ Entypo Font Icons
- 20+ Components
- 8+ Plugins
- Coded with care! Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- And so much more..
Standard ThemeMountain Product Features
3 Premium In-house Developed Plugins
With every ThemeMountain product you get 8 in-house developed core plugins (3 premium, 5 free). This means you do not need to rely on any third party for such things as sliders, lightboxes, parallax sections etc. We’ve got you covered. It also means, when there is an update, you’ll always be sure to get it!
Example of Premium Plugins:
- Hardware accelerated content slider with touch support
- Captions with CSS3 transition support
- Supports HTML5 background video
- Supports Vimeo, & YouTube video + API
- Supports fullscreen, full-width and carousel mode
- Support for landscape & portrait images
- Multiple sliders can be added to same page
- Solid API for further customisation
- Very detailed documentation with examples
- A lightweight responsive lightbox with touch support
- Supports images, Vimeo & YouTube Video, Iframe and AJAX content
- Caption support
- Very detailed documentation and examples
- Exclusive responsive parallax plugin
- Uses requestAnimationFrame to achieve a higher frame rate
- Very detailed documentation and examples
Full In-house Plugin List:
- Avalanche Slider
- Summit Lightbox
- Snowbridge Parallax
- Horizon Reveal
- Equalize Heights
- Retinize Images
- Swipe It
Third Party Plugin List:
20+ Predesigned Sections
All our templates come with 20+ predesigned sections that can be copied into any of the templates and easily styled to suit your requirements. Detailed documentation and examples are provided for each section.
To name a few:
- Hero sections
- Social sections
- Stat sections
- Portfolio sections
- Signup sections
- and much more
20 Framework Components
Our Timber framework comes with 20 components ( accordions, tabs, buttons, pricing table etc.) that are easy to style and can be dropped into any template. Our documentation provides a detailed example of each component and how it can be styled.
Conrad includes psd files for the logo and map marker only.
SOS! I Need Support!
In addition to an extremely detailed template and framework documentation we provide top-notch support!
Post a comment or open a ticket here.
All of our base photos come from the following stock photography sites:
Note: Demo images are not included, instead placeholder images are used.
- simonun – Showreel 2012 – https://vimeo.com/45661116
- Oleg Chulakov Studio – Motion design for Fantasy’s Airline vision – https://vimeo.com/72896702
- TheVectorLab – Typographic Logos is now on Udemy AND Skillshare! – https://vimeo.com/120660835
- Longsight Films – Brian Hurson of The Nite Owl Barber Shop,Toronto, Canada. – https://vimeo.com/119087784
- Davide Scarpantonio – Un augurio virtuale pt.3 – https://vimeo.com/82969847
- imagesLoaded – http://imagesloaded.desandro.com/
- Isotope – http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- FluidVids – https://github.com/toddmotto/fluidvids
- MediaElement – http://mediaelementjs.com/
v.1.0.4 – 11/03/16
CSS: 1. css/avalanche.css 2. css/core.min.css JS: 1. js/jquery.tm.avalanche.js 2. js/jquery.tm.avalanche.min.js 3. js/timber.master.min.js
FIXED: 1. Chrome 49 slider visibility bug
v.1.0.3 – 14/12/15
1. css/avalanche.css 2. css/timber.css 3. css/templates.css 4. css/summit.css 5. js/jquery.tm.horizon.js 6. js/jquery.tm.avalanche.js 7. js/template-function.js 8. js/jquery.tm.summit.js 9. js/timber.master.min.js (now provides minimised version of js/template-functions.js)
FIXED: - Bug with rollover content. - IE Edge overflow issue for thumbnail rollovers. - Bug affecting counters on mobile devices. - Testimonial slider padding issue in Hero Type 5 sections - Issue with .nav-center, .nav-right classes for navigation - Issue with inline content for Summit Lightbox - Image scaling issue for slide min height values and thumbnail class added to carousel slider ADDED: - Zoom and social share for Summit Lightbox - see: http://framework.thememountain.com/components/summit-lightbox.html#toolbar - Modal mode for Summit Lightbox: see: http://framework.thememountain.com/components/summit-lightbox.html#modal-mode - Overlay support for slides for Avalanche Slider - see: http://framework.thememountain.com/components/avalanche-slider.html#slide-overlay - Support for dropdown in header - Sub menu indication arrow classes - see: http://framework.thememountain.com/components/navigation.html#sub-menus - Targeting to remove bottom margin of last Avalanche Slider caption CHANGED: - Side Navigation button padding to margin
v.1.0.2 – 02/10/15
1. css/avalanche.css 2. css/timber.css
1. Fixed - :last-child margin bug for Avalanche Slider captions. 2. Fixed - IE Edge overflow issue for thumbnail rollovers.
v.1.0.1 – 12/09/15
1. css/skin.css 2. css/timber.css 3. css/templates.css 4. js/template-functions.js 5. js/timber.master.min.js 6. HTML files affected: Index-with-parallax.html, portfolio/sports.html
1. Added - support for data-attributes to override default parameters for Avalanche Slider. See updated table in framework docs under Avalanche slider Usage. 2. Fixed - Mobile menu bug for iPad landscape. 3. Fixed - Hero 5 overflow issue of content. 4. Improved - Organisation of styles in css/skin.css 5. Updated - Documentation section CSS, PHP and JS section.