Multix is a responsive, user-friendly and easy-to-use content management system that is built with the popular Codeigniter framework. Using this CMS, you can easily build a nice, modern and clean website that have almost all the pages like team member, about, service, portfolio, news, event, contact etc. You can build education website, lawyer website, gym and fitness website etc. what you want to do.
This CMS is developed using the popular PHP framework Codeigniter. So, it can be easily customized by other programmers. Developers will be able to understand the source code easily and can modify the database and files if needed.
This script/CMS is strong against most vulnerabilities on the web like SQL injection attack, XSS attack etc. Also admin level security is implemented whereever necessary.
This script has the following awesome features:
- Easy and simple interface
- Fully responsive
- Clean codes
- Direct access stopped for page
- Invalid url protected for page
- Data statistics in dashboard
- Multi-Language Option
- Unlimited Color Options
- Manage team members by admin
- Manage portfolios by admin
- Manage testimonials by admin
- Manage services by admin
- Manage photo gallery by admin
- Manage meta title, keyword and description for all pages
- Manage news and categories by admin
- Manage events by admin
- Manage pricing tables by admin
- Easy installation on server
- Forget password option for admin panel
- Email setup option by admin
- Secured against SQL injection
- Secured against XSS attack
- Secured against CSRF attack
Note: Data will not saved in demo version.
Version: 1.5 (October 14, 2019)
1. Made the language option easier. Admin can add, edit and delete language from admin panel easily. 2. Modified the database structure for language. Two tables added. 3. Added SMTP email configuration and added entry into database too.
Version: 1.4 (September 16, 2019)
1. Added multi-language option using codeigniter default language system and removed the language table from the database. 2. Added toastr jquery animation for success and error messages in front end. 3. Fixed minor responsive issue in front end.
Version: 1.3 (July 12, 2019)
1. Fixed the minor front end portfolio bug - fixed showing the single portfolio page meta information. 2. Edited the "view > view_header.php" and "model > Model_portfolio" files.
Version: 1.2 (May 25, 2019)
1. Added file section (to upload media files like pdf, doc, xls, csv and photo in the server). From here media files can be copied and used in text editor easily. 2. Removed summernote editor and added ckeditor after customization. 3. Added new table for file into the database.
Version: 1.1 (May 23, 2019)
1. Added front end controllers for terms and privacy page. 2. Added front end views for terms and privacy page. 3. Modified front end main css and responsive css files.
Version: 1.0 (March 27, 2019)