We bring you a unique fullscreen design for your eSports team! We packed inside all you may need to build your perfect site, like newspages, detailed teams and player pages, full match statistics, streamers pages, merch shop, and much more! Discover all features now!
- 100% Responsive Layout Design
- Bootstrap 4
- Sass (SCSS syntax)
- Building Tools: npm, Gulp, Panini (handlebars)
- 55 HTML files
- BEM classes naming
- CSS3 Animation
- Custom SVG icons
- Retina Ready
- Font Awesome 5 Icons
- Google Fonts Usable
- and much more…
We included a fullscreen mosaic layout for the home and 4 different newspages versions so you can choose the one you like the most. We also designed some social boxes to easily show things like Facebook likes, tweets or advertise streams.
Teams & Players
We wanted to give the template a very game-like feel, so we designed several pages for choosing the teams and players. Each one has a detailed slider to explore all the info, like overview, gear, statistics, streams, achievements and more!
Full Match Stats
Super detailed match overviews to display all stats of your favourite games. We included several versions to accomodate a wide range of different eSports stats. From main match details, to team matchups and lineups you’ll have everything you need!
We know merchandise is important in an eSports organization, that’s why we included complete shop pages, with 2 shop versions, shopping cart, item page with reviews and account settings and orders.
We thought of this page so your team can have all their streams displayed in an easy and organized fashion. You can choose the streamer on the side to filter the streams or choose the logo to display all.
We took advantage of the space in the burger menu to include all the main links, contact info, sponsors and on top a match results carousel!
For you to customize it the best you can, we included a PSD File with 7 backgrounds to choose the one you like the most! Some elements are made with PS Vectors so you can easily customize the colors.
All icons were designed by us for this template! They are included in the HTML template and are SVG files for easier customization!
All you may need!
We also included more page like Contact, About us, FAQs, Staff, Partners, Login and Register and more so you can make your dream eSports team website! PHOTOS NOT INCLUDED!
Sources and Credits
- jQuery https://jquery.com
- Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com
- Isotope http://isotope.metafizzy.co
- Slick http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/
- Sass/SCSS http://sass-lang.com
- Magnific Popup http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- GMap3 https://gmap3.net
Release Notes – Past versions changelogs.
Version 1.2.0 – November 3, 2019
* [new] Team Selection v1 * [new] Team Selection v4 * [new] Team Overview v2 * [new] Landing - added Video on background * [tweak] Small tweaks and improvements
Version 1.1.0 – October 6, 2019
* [new] Added pages with different Backgrounds * [new] Added pagination for Blog and Shop pages * [tweak] Added additional styling for 'btn--landing' * [tweak] Blog Filter Trigger is triggered by click (previously was on hover) * [tweak] Body classes applying method was reworked (only for the Advanced workflow) * [tweak] Added fonts smoothing * [tweak] Logo on Landing page wasn't centered if side menus have different width * [tweak] Browserlist - removed old and deprecated properties used for outdated browsers * [tweak] Team Overview - Players data moved to content.json * [tweak] Player Livestream - updated "live" badge * [tweak] Player Livestream - video is starting now inside container when play is clicked * [tweak] Streams - videos are starting now inside container when play is clicked * [tweak] Team Selection v2 & v3 - simple dark background replaced with duotone effect * [tweak] Added variables to change Cursor colors * [tweak] Tons of small tweaks and fixes * [fix] Scrolling stops working after enabling/disabling MegaMenu, Search and Shop Cart * [fix] Removed "/" in SVG icons paths * [fix] Discord link didn't work with "discord.gg" url
Version 1.0.2 – July 13, 2019
* [tweak] Added additional files for better customization * [fix] Player page layout wasn't aligned vertically
Version 1.0.1 – July 11, 2019
* [fix] Broken page layouts
Version 1.0.0 – July 11, 2019
* Init release
Note! Images are not included with the purchase.