Pro Polls – PHP Poll Vote Script is a powerful PHP script designed to create premium polls that you can let your users vote on to gain valuable feedback. It’s powered by MySQL and PHP.
Test Drive Before You Buy
Demo Link: http://poll.patchesoft.com/
Demo Login Details:
DEMO DATE resets every 30 minutes.
- Provide excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Patch and fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed!
- Answer any questions you may have.
Pro Polls is also very secure!
- Secure Database that uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection!
- Protects against CSRF attacks!
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks!
- Built using the latest CodeIgniter Framework Version 3.0 that has been tried and tested by millions of developers.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass Library, standard bcrypt encryption.
- Captcha enabled pages to prevent spam!
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Brute Force protection on login
Full Feature List
- Poll System
- Users can create unlimited number of polls and they are kept separate from other user’s polls.
- Add unlimited answers per poll.
- Add images to each answer.
- Option to have multiple votes or single votes (checkbox vs radio)
- Allow for poll results to update in real-time.
- View detailed results page for each poll, including all logged votes, top countries voted by and votes per month.
- Users can archive their old polls, delete them and modify them.
- Edit Poll makes use of AJAX technology so polls are updated on the fly.
- Add Poll Themes to customize the way Polls look.
- Polls can be time-limited and expire after a certain number of days, hours and minutes.
- IP Restricted Options.
- Vote per poll can be restricted to registered users, IP or Cookie based.
- iFrame code so you can place your Polls on your own website/wordpress site/blog.
- All Polls show all public polls created by your users.
- Can set poll to be public/private.
- User & Registration System
- Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register page.
- Captcha enabled registration page to prevent bots from spamming your site (can be disabled in Admin Panel (includes Google ReCaptcha)
- Users can also register accounts using their Social Network accounts, making it even quicker to sign up to your site!
- Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
- Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass library to make sure your data is safe!
- Can disable registration from Admin Panel, as well as Social Login option.
- User roles allow you to give permissions to specific users.
- Frontpage shows a list of the newest users registered.
- Graph displays members that have registered in the last six months.
- Breakdown shows how many users signed up via Google, Twitter and Facebook.
- See users who are currently online, users who have registered today and total user count. All of this is cached too so it saves resources on your server!
- Member List displays all registered users.
- Search Members by username.
- User Profiles.
- User Settings area allows user to change their avatar, update their name and other information.
- Change Password option in Settings page too.
- Admin Panel
- Able to disable registration
- Able to disable Captcha, Google ReCaptcha
- Change site name, logo and other settings.
- Able to change layout theme: Basic, Titan and Light Blue
- Able to disable social network login
- Manage Members allows you to edit, delete and view Member information, such as their IP address, email and when they last logged in.
- User Groups allow you to sort and categorize members easily.
- Email Templates make translating emails much more easier by using our Email Templates option.
- Email Members area allows you to send emails to all of your registered emails. Select by User Group, Username or All Users.
- IP Blocking system allows you to block certain IPs from registering accounts and from logging in.
- Setup Payment Plans, Payment Settings and view Payment Logs for new Micro-Transaction feature.
- Options to manage polls, including to disable real-time updates (save server resources).
- Manage all polls created and delete them.
- Add Poll Themes that your users can then apply to there own polls.
- Translation Ready
- Easy translate the entire system by modifying our translation files (just 3 to edit!)
- Allow users to switch between a language of their choice using our unique Language Switcher.
- Supports any UTF-8 language!
- Documentation Guide to walk you through how to translate
- Payment Plans
- Turn on or off the ability for users to purchase credits for their accounts.
- Check out via PayPal, Stripe and 2Checkout. Supports multiple currencies.
- Credits automatically added to user accounts after payment has been made.
- Users can purchase plans that add Premium time to their account.
- Plans can be added via the Admin Panel, select price, votes per poll and how many days the plan adds.
- Set default amount of votes per poll for “free” users.
- Built on CodeIgniter 3.1.3
- Built on Bootstrap 3.3.4
- Translation Ready
- Requires PHP 5.4 and a MySQL database.
- Supports MySQL, Mysqli and PDO drivers.
- Supports SMTP Email, PHP Mail()
- Three Themes: Basic, Titan and Light Blue.
Version 1.2 01/02/2017
- Upgraded to the latest version of CodeIgniter 3.1.3
- Implemented User Roles
- Can set default User Role in Admin Panel
- Implemented new layout switcher in Admin Panel
- Three new layouts: Basic, Light Blue and Titan
- Change Logo type to text or image in Admin Panel
- Restrict who can create polls with the new Poll Creator User Role
- Can modify User Roles of each Member in the Manage Members area
- Implemented Datatables for Members, Admin Members, Payment Logs and Premium Users.
- Implemented Google ReCaptcha
- Implemented Datatables for Your Polls, Archived Polls.
- Implemented User Vote Restriction (force user to have an account in order to vote)
- Admin and Admin Poll User Roles can modify any poll in the system.
- Implemented Stripe Payment Gateway
- Added Your Payments page so User can see any payments they have made.
- Implemented 2Checkout Payment Gateway
Version 1.1 28/06/2016
- Added missing hook for changing languages
- Added an Install Notification for new installs
- Added new option to enable Brute Force Login protection
- Updated Layout
- Fixed a bug for paypal payments
- Option to enable Email Activation for newly registered members
- Updated Documentation
- Fixed a bug where when a poll expired and you didn’t vote in it, the results would not display
- Replaced the Country Tracking source with new one that works
Version 1.0 3/17/2016
- Original release
Created by Patchesoft