Simple to use, IMPROVE your site’s visibility in search engines by creating a full XML Sitemaps with this script
What is a sitemap ?
This XML Sitemap will inform search engines, such as Google, about the URLs on this website that are available for crawling. You can find more information about XML sitemaps on sitemaps.org
Many PHP sitemap generator exclude static files in the XML Sitemap !
With this script, you can generate a XML sitemap with all the files you want to include.
You just need to indicate the directory to scan….and that’s it ! The script will automatically scan/crawl the directory and add all the files.
Also, if you want the sitemap to be build periodically (daily, weekly, etc), you can set up a cron job so that your sitemap will update automatically. Useful if you have auto-created files (automatic reports, logs,…)
- Work for all websites !
- Fast & easy installation and very simple to use
- No database required
- Setup Wizard for all the settings
- Possibility to exclude some files (config.php,…)
- Possibility to exclude some extensions file (php, html,…)
- Set up a periodically cronjob to build and update automatically the sitemap
- Nice look of the XML sitemap file (include .xsl template)
- Multi language UTF-8 ready
- 100% source code
- Running the script in seconds after the purchase
*Requirements : PHP (version 5 or greater)