SmartEnd CMS is a distinctive admin dashboard (control panel) with all options you may need to build any type of websites, built will Laravel 6.0 powerful framework, It contains Frontend site preview and flexible Restful API. Open source code can be updated easily with good documentation and tips that will help you.
- Frontend: http://smartfordesign.net/smartend/
- Dashboard: http://smartfordesign.net/smartend/admin
- Email: email@example.com
- Password: admin
- A perfect and stylish dashboard with 4 different colors and styles.
- Responsive Admin Panel.
- Two Languages ( English & Arabic ).
- Two directions LTR and RTL.
- Laravel 6.0 powerful Framework.
- Secure dashboard with login access and reset password functionality.
- A webmaster permission to mange site sections and main features.
- Dashboard with quick overview of all the modules.
- All general settings you will need for any website.
- Dynamic website sections, pages and categories.
- Multi Login features with Facebook ,Twitter, Google, LinkedIN, Github, Bitbucket.
- Control google Tags & Analytics control in dashboard.
- Control activate/Deactivate captcha from dashboard.
- Control Email settings control in dashboard.
- Ability to clear cache feature.
- Ability to add additional custom fields to any section (CRUD).
- Automatic sitemap generator (/sitemap.xml or /sitemap/en).
- SEO settings and ability to activate friendly URLs.
- Multi categories choosing for every topic.
- Related topics tab for every topic.
- Ability to activate/disable registration feature for the dashboard.
- Every section fields and features management.
- Adding ability to activate expire date with topics of any section.
- Adding ability to activate attaching more files with any topic.
- Text editor for every page.
- Multi upload module to upload bulk of photos.
- Google map module to add multi maps in pages.
- SEO module for every page and section to help improve your website.
- Icon picker to choose icons for categories and pages.
- Additional fields for Arabic language can be activated.
- Control activate or deactivate APPs for dashboard.
- Search engine to search any where in dashboard.
- One place (Menu) to add every thing in your website.
- Categories and subcategories management.
- Banners and sliders management.
- Powerful inbox will ability to connect your webmail.
- Multiple reports with graphical illustrations.
- Notifications with new emails and events.
- Users Permission Control.
- Visual Translations.
- Responsive Bootstrap Flat Design.
- Two Languages ( English & Arabic ).
- Two directions RTL and LTR.
- Restful API is available for Frontend (/api/v1).
- Ability to control style settings and colors.
- Ability to control logo,fav icon, backgrounds.
- Dynamic menus and pages.
- All topics type: text pages, photos, videos add audios.
- Multi maps and locations with every topic
- Multi Photos with every topics.
- Enable/Disable Comments.
- Get all topics for every user.
- Search Engine for every section.
- Enable/Disable Order form for every topic.
- Topic details format with advanced text editor.
- Multi categories with Fontawesome icons.
- Ajax forms for contact page, newsletter subscribe, comments and orders.
- Ability to enable or disable Captcha.
- Multi places for Ad Banners.
- Home page slide show banners
- Latest topics on home page
- Control all social networks links.
- Share script for : facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin and pintrest.
- Visits counter for every page.
- Most Viewed for every section.
- Two styles for footer.
- Enable/Disable newsletter subscription form.
- Enable/Disable Pre loader.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via contact form here:
- How to add new Languages?
- Provide excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Patch and fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed!
- Answer any questions you may have.
Project folder contents:
Version 6.0.0 (February 28, 2020)
- Update: To the latest Laravel version 6.0 (Requires PHP >= 7.2.0). - Urgent: Add .htaccess file to protect /core files from direct access. - Fix: Topics list in front from multi categories. - Fix: External links start with (www) in main menu. - Fix: Resolve compact errors with php v7.3. - Fix: Resolve str_limit errors with php v7.3. - Fix: Receive orders in order group in web mail. - Fix: Changing contacts status. - Update: improve visitors analytics generation. - Update: hide user name of topics from front totally. - Feature: Control Google maps api key from dashboard. - Feature: Enable sending attachment with emails from web mail. - Feature: Change topics ordering (ASC/DESC) from front settings. - Feature: Order,comment and contact forms auto detect logged user info. - Feature: Order,comment and contact forms auto detect logged user info. - Feature: Convert latest articles to be in a slider.
Version 5.8.1 (September 02, 2019)
- Fix: Installer warning in local machine. - Fix: Slider banner title in case no description. - Fix: Google maps URL if HTTPS is enabled.
Version 5.8 (July 20, 2019)
- Update: To the latest Laravel version 5.8 (Requires PHP >= 7.1.3). - Fix: View blocked pages nested in frontend main menu. - Fix: Remove connected menu links on destroy site sections. - Fix: Remove connected users on destroy permission group.
Version 5.0 (February 15, 2019)
- Adding a new project version for Laravel 5.7 (Requires PHP >= 7.1.3). - Fix: Migrations fresh rand() error. - Fix: Rows Ordering if row checked or not checked. - Fix: Topics count in dashboard categories page. - Fix: Categories enable/disable in frontend main menu. - Fix: External links path in frontend main menu. - Fix: Additional fields enable/disable in webmaster site sections. - Update: Editor photo insert/upload as physical file not to DB. - Update: Google maps language control from backLang file.
Version 4.4 (August 23, 2018)
- Fix: Laravel version 5.4 running issue on PHP 5.6. - Fix: Frontend boxed + fixed header scroll. - Fix: Bulk options if no record selected issue. - Fix: PHP 7.1 count() problem in API calls. - Fix: Reset password page issue.
Version 4.3 (May 26, 2018)
- Feature: Update all dependencies & packages. - Fix: Id passing of left side banners. - Fix: Captcha package error for Laravel v5.4,v5.5. - Fix: Boxed style width on mobile view. - Fix: Whatsapp link on social icons. - Fix: Notification message topic title in comment & order form.
Version 4.2 (May 18, 2018)
- Feature: fixed header active/disable for Frontend. - Feature: adding events on calendar if day click. - Resolve: count() exception in PHP7.2. - Resolve: sitemap Date Format.
Version 4.1 (April 23, 2018)
- Feature: adding login with Facebook ,Twitter, Google, LinkedIN, Github, Bitbucket. - Feature: adding google Tags & Analytics control in dashboard. - Feature: activate/Deactivate captcha from dashboard. - Feature: adding Email settings control in dashboard. - Feature: adding ability to clear cache. - Feature: optimize Banners view method. - Feature: optimize Menus view method. - Feature: bulk settings save with one button. - Feature: adding timezone to language settings. - Feature: translate all error messages to Arabic. - Feature: change Arabic fonts in dashboard & frontend. - Feature: Update all dependencies & packages. - Feature: Rearrange & Optimize project files. - Resolve: Redirect after login to /admin. - Resolve: user profile picture upload path. - Resolve: homepage blocks dependencies. - Resolve: reCAPTCHA validation in Laravel 5.6 version. - Resolve: removing files while deleting multi photos in topics.
Version 4.0 (February 25, 2018)
- Adding a new project version for Laravel 5.6 (Requires PHP >= 7.1.3).
Version 3.2 (January 18, 2018)
- Resolve: Language code in session & menu URLs.
Version 3.1 (November 16, 2017)
- Feature: Restful API is now available for Frontend (/api/v1). - Feature: Ability to add additional custom fields to any section (CRUD). - Feature: Automatic sitemap generator (/sitemap.xml or /en/sitemap or /ar/sitemap). - Feature: Update SEO settings and ability to activate friendly URLs. - Feature: Multi categories choosing for every topic. - Feature: Related topics tab for every topic. - Feature: Ability to activate/disable registration feature for the dashboard. - Feature: Rearrange Frontend and css style. - Feature: Adding partners section on Frontend. - Resolve: Exception if topic ID not found. - Resolve: Open/Close website feature. - Resolve: Comments showing status if disabled. - Resolve: show subcategories on main and side menu. - Resolve: analytics app active/disable on dashboard side menu. - Resolve: languages choosing depending on active one. - Resolve: fix second language (ar) URLs in all pages for frontend website & sitemap. Two Versions with the same features is available for (Laravel 5.4 & Laravel 5.5)
Version 3.0 (September 18, 2017)
- Feature: Update to Laravel version 5.5 ( Requires PHP >= 7.0.0 ).
Version 2.2 (September 18, 2017)
- Resolve : Automatic adding permission while creating new site sections. - Resolve : title for new site sections on main menu (if no translation). - Feature: Adding ability to activate expire date with topics of any section. - Feature: Adding ability to activate attaching more files with any topic. - Feature: View attached files links to download on topic page of frontend.
Version 2.1 (July 16, 2017)
- Resolve bug on editing main admin user. - Resolve bug on frontend footer. - Resolve bug on calendar events end time. - Resolve bug on frontend RTL main menu. - Adding slide to the conformation message on contact page. - Adding arrows to the main menu that has sub menus frontend. - Adding Embed Video ability on backend & frontend.
Version 2.0 (March 10, 2017)
- Feature: Update to Laravel version 5.4. - Feature: Visual translation for all languages vars. - Feature: Advanced permissions for users. - Feature: Ability to activate order form with topics. - Feature: Setting DB tables prefix in .env File. - Feature: Setting default language in .env File. - Feature: Enable/Disable Captcha from .env File. - Feature: Calendar language now available to set from language file. - Feature: Adding Vimeo to video types . - Feature: Icon Picker for Ad. Banners . - Feature: Adding Email notifications settings to General Settings. - Feature: Adding Frontend site style settings to General Settings. - Feature: General Frontend settings to Webmaster General Settings. - Feature: NEW Frontend site preview.
Version 1.2 (January 17, 2017)
- Fix : Include sql file with 5.3 version. - Fix : Logout bug on 5.3 version. - Feature : Get & save visitors information ( Analytics ) to the database.
Version 1.1 (January 02, 2017)
- Adding a new version for Laravel 5.3.
Version 1.0 (December 27, 2016)
- Release of this script on Codecanyon. - Built with Laravel 5.2.