Integrate Stripe Payment Gateway in ASP.NET
The application, Asp.Net Web Application builded for Stripe Checkout custom payment forms on the web.
With integrating and customizing the application, receive payments from all cards (credit, debit and prepaid), Alipay, WeChat Pay, Bancontact, iDEAL, Multibanco, Sofor, EPS, Giropay via Stripe.
The application supports 3D Secure 2 for card payments.
Supported Card Brands: Visa – Mastercard – American Express – Discover – Dinners Club – JCB – UnionPay
Elements are completely customizable. You can style Elements to match the look and feel of your site, providing a seamless checkout experience for your customers.
Full source code is included.
Before use a Payment Method in Live Mode, it must be activated on the Stripe Dashboard, no need in Test Mode. Supported Payment Methods:
- WeChat Pay
- Bancontact (EUR): Belgium
- EPS (EUR): Austria
- iDEAL (EUR): Netherlands
- Giropay (EUR): Germany
- Multibanco (EUR): Portugal
- SOFORT (EUR): Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Netherlands
PAYMENT REQUEST BUTTON
Collect payment and address information from customers who use Apple Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Pay, and the browser Payment Request API (Chrome, Opera, Edge, Safari). To use Apple Pay on Safari, you need to register with Apple all of your web domains that will show an Apple Pay button.
Customers see a “Pay now” button or an Apple Pay button, depending on what their device and browser combination supports. If neither option is available, they don’t see the button. Supporting Apple Pay requires additional steps, but compatible devices automatically support browser-saved cards, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay.
Before start payment request button, you need to:
- Add a payment method to your browser. For example, you can save a card in Chrome, or add a card to your Wallet for Safari.
- Serve your application over HTTPS. This is a requirement both in development and in production. One way to get up and running is to use a service like ngrok.
- Verify your domain with Apple Pay, both in development and production.