Trucking – Logistics and Transportation HTML Template
Trucking is HTML template created for logistics, trucking, transportation companies and small freight business. It comes with wide range of homepage layouts that will fit any transportation industry size. Weather your company handles air freight, ocean freight, whole supply chain management, overland network or all of that together, you’ll certainly find a layout that will fit your needs.
We have investigated a wide range of websites from this industry to insure we have all needed design options and features covered. In this HTMLyou’ll find quite interesting ui elements, like logistics network map, vehicle fleet page, events page, company history, working online driver job application form, request a quote that is smartly incorporated into contact us page, vector trucking icons that are used for services and some lists and that are included within this file and many, many more nice options.
Trucking is based on Bootstrap 1170 grid. Trucking is W3C friendly, responsive and retina ready and comes with 10 predefined colors. There are also seven header options to choose from.
main template features
- Fully responsive design – Trucking is fully responsive and will look great on all devices. Tested on HTC OneX and Macbook Pro Retina 13’
- Retina ready – Trucking comes with retina ready graphics, so your page will look nice and sharp on all retina screens
- Easy animate any element on the page – with usage of animate.css you can animate a grid or a single element to make your page pop up.
- Working contact, get quote and job application Ajax/PHP forms – all defined forms are fully functional. Only thing you need is insert your email in one file and you’re ready to go!
- 2 color transportation and logistics vector icons included. Change it’s color through css. – Retina svg icons in two color are also included. You can change it’s color fast and easy, through one line of css. No need for manula coloring.
- 10 beautiful home page layouts – Trucking comes with 10 beautiful homepage layouts where every one of them has it’s own style and feel. From clean and simple corporate layout, to creative fullscreen layouts, services sliders, parallax sliders and more nice options.
- 2 page titles options – There are two page titles options. With background image that goes beyond the header and one mkore simple for usage with simpler headers.
- 7 header types– Wide ranbge of header options to choose from. Creative header or more simple headers with menu on the left or menu on the bottom. Did we mention that all headers have sticky function also? Yes, they do.
- Vehicle gallery – Perfect for trucking companies. Available in a grid or full width layout. Show your vehicles in nice and eye-catching style.
- News list, standard layout and masonry layout– Three news page options to choose from. Simple list, news with images or a masonry layout. Choose the one which suits your needs the most.
- 10 predefined color combinations – We have prepared five two-color combinations and five single color styles you can choose from. You can also use any color you’d like that suits your brand identity the most.
- Built with SEO in mind – We pay great attention to SEO, so we’ve built this template according to best industry practices.
- Clean commented code – We know how customization works, so we clearly commented our code for your easier understanding and customization.
- Crossbrowser compatibility – Trucking looks great among all major browsers including IE9+.
- Validated files All files are validated through W3C, as are the CSS styles.
- Based on Bootstrap 1170GS – Trucking is based on Bootrstap’s responsive grid, which makes it even more easy and user friendly.
- Master slider included ($17 value)– Trucking includes amazing premium Master slider plugin!
- 39 PSD files included ($10 value) – 39 PSD files are included to make your customizations easy and quick.
- Top notch support – need support? Head over to our support forum and our team will be happy to help and answer to any of your questions.
- Version v1.1.
November 02, 2015 - fixed bug on page refresh in Firefox - replaced "js/include.js" file
Images used in the template are from fotolia.com and 123rf.com and are not included in download package. Instead of images, placeholders are included. If you’d like to use the same images, you can find the links Documentation directory as separate file.